Friday, February 11, 2011

Quoting

So I guess, here I am. In this class. Beside Liam and Curtis. Great.
My quote was :
From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.

-Groucho Marx

I liked this quote because I found it humerous and arrogant. Which is two words I would use to describe myself, therefor I found that this quote is like me.

I really like reading, and listening to music. Sometimes at the same time. I really don't like typical girl/vampire books. Tacky. Just tacky.

 

2 comments:

  1. I think that this quote completly fits you.

    "I really don't like typical girl/vampire books. Tacky. Just tacky."

    thank you, just, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should use more details in your answer :) but I really like the quote!!

    ReplyDelete